Tuesday 5 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Forty

Zita and I went for a very long good morning to see everything walk this morning. 

But today is a Craig and Poppy day.

Because today is Zita’s go downtown day and Niamh’s all day at her university day.

So after Zita and Niamh left I had to remind Craig to get all awake and dressed. Ha. That is a good job. 

But when he was all up I was in Zita’s and my office. 

Because I have to guard all the very important things in our office.

So I just find the very warm spot in the sunshine and have my morning nap.

So Craig had to have his toasts my himself this morning. Oh well. 

It was another very beautiful day today. 

And it was so nice Craig left the side door open for me.



So I could just go outside when I wanted to. 

I had some crunchy Cheerios on top of my very late nearly lunchtime breakfast. 

Zita always has Cheerios for her breakfast too.  

Then Craig looked at Niamh’s brand new all about girls story for her university. 

So it would be a good as could be. Ha. 

But my afternoon was not so very good.

Because the awful noisy sweep everything away to clean the streets machines came to my house. Lots of them.

Right behind each other. And they went up and down my street lots of times.

And they did not even care at all when I barked at them.

And then the little clean the sidewalks machines came here too. And they could not hear me either.

Because they are too noisy too. 

And they stayed here until everything was not dirty at all. Oh my goodness me.



But I nearly had a sore throat when they went away. Oh my goodness me. 

And Craig told me that I was a silly dog for barking so much at the nasty noisy trucks. I did not care. 

Because it is my job. Ha.

So I then had to lay down on my comfy rug in the kitchen for a relax. Oh my goodness me. 


And when Zita got back home she was not even late today. 

So we had cooked outside sausages. Ha. Those sausages are very tasty. 

I stayed outside in the side yard to be her big help. 

So then we had a very nice together dinner. I minded everybody from right beside them in the dining room. 

After dinner it was time for Zita to read Niamh’s new story too. 

So she sat in the very comfy living room chair and I minded her. 








No comments:

Post a Comment