Thursday 26 July 2012

Day Nine

We had a party here last night. Lots of Zita's lady friends came over. Because I am a lady I was invited too.

There was lots of cheese. Different kinds of cheese. Cheeses I had never smelt before. It smell like  Mr. Nacastro's store. I just lay there and sniffed. It was very good.

I only had to be "Talked to..." once which was very good. There were piles of cheese on plates all over, some on the floor and they were very hard to ignore. I got leftovers. That was good.

The lady from Moralla's sit and drink coffee store was there.  Emmet came up to tell her how much he liked her lemon cookies. He said he bet his uncle Bill would have liked to be there too.

Sue said she was glad I had a car ride. That was nice.

I have to tell the truth because Niamh said Dogs always tell the truth even though it might be embarrassing.

Yesterday I saw the squirrels on my trees and jumped on the fence to get them, my paw got caught in the fence and it hurt and I yelped.

Niamh had to come out and help me.

The squirrels laughed at me and ran into the other yard. They can do that because Maggie and Ollie are at the cottage.

They can't do that when Maggie is home. Maggie hates squirrels more than I do.

When I jump up onto the couch in the den I can look out my window and guard Zita's garden from the Squirrels and Rabbits.

They steal our vegetables. I like lettuce and French beans (Emmet says it because I am nearly French)

The Rabbits are sneaky. They come late at night when I am asleep. Some times I hear them and race into the den to bark at them. Craig and Zita say that is not always so good. I get sad.  Oh well.

I can't find one of my Red Balls. If you see it tell Zita please.

No comments:

Post a Comment