Wednesday 6 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Eight

It was a beautiful day today. And it was our do not go to work day too. Ha.

But when we were just a bit wide awake I looked out my watching and there were clouds right on the sidewalk. My goodness.


So we did not go for a good morning walk.

Because maybe we would get lost in the clouds. Oh my.

But then the very lovely sunshine scared them all away.

I got right up on the big bed this morning to give Craig lots and lots of time to get up kisses.

Then Zita took Niamh to the do not crash train station.



Because Niamh is going to go to Toronto for a party at Tara’s little apartment. Ha.

So she had to give the train people some money to make sure the train does not fall over and crash. My goodness. 

It is a get all dressed up party. Ha.

When Zita and Niamh came home Miss Sash came here for a little visit. In her Jeep. 

Then they went to do important things. 



In the beautiful sunshine.

It was so beautiful outside Zita went out to get our garden all ready for the wintertime. 

She washed everything with the hose. Until they were not all just dirty. 



And I stayed in my side yard so I could chew my big blue ball all up. Ha. That was a easy job. 





Then Craig and Zita came out to keep me company. And to drink their too much coffees. Ha.

When they were finished they went for a very long all over adventure walk.

To see all the beautiful trees in the very bright sunshine.



And I stayed here to guard the house. All by myself.  That is an important job. 

Then I minded Craig.

Because Zita had to find a box full of chocolates. For a rascal ladies present.

Tomorrow all the rascal ladies are going to have a very big meeting. Outside in the forest. For all day. Oh dear me. 

Then Zita and I went for a lovely just around here walk. Because it was still as beautiful as could be outside. 

We did not see my friends the ducks. 



Maybe they have already gone on their vacations. Maybe. 

But we found professor Jill. She was not on her vacation. 

So she came with us. That was good.

Emmet told us that his very old university was not such good listeners. 

And he had to go to remind them that he was their own student. 

Because they forgot he could not give them their money. That is a silly university. 

Then Zita went the nice bank up on the busy street.

We had a very busy day today. 

But we had a nice quiet together dinner. 

Then we went to fast asleep. Ha. That was a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment