Saturday 21 July 2012

Day Four

I was a bit rambunctious on this morning's walk and I had to have the "But it will kill me.." collar put on...  Oh well.

Ran out the side door so fast this morning that I slipped and fell.  The squirrels laughed. I will remember. Squirrel sushi...

Emmet was rambunctious too.  I looked down the stairs - I don't like stairs - and all his stuff was at the bottom of the stairs his room must be empty.. that does not look good to me..

Something is going on. Nobody told me.  How can I do my job when I don't know what is going on I ask you?

It is Saturday morning and they are all away so I get to sleep on the cool floor in the kitchen...

I saw Jake walking by. Jake never pulls on his leash... that can't be much fun..

I have my own duvet... I bet Jake doesn't have his own duvet..

We are painting Niamh's bedroom... I have purple spots now....

No comments:

Post a Comment