Tuesday 24 July 2012

Day Seven

We had a very loud thunder storm. I was not scared at all.

Emmet's friends are going to help paint his room. I can not help. It is in the basement and the stairs are very scary. Emmet says I should stay upstairs to make sure Chris doesn't steal the silverware - that is silly Chris is a nice boy. I will guard all of the upstairs just in case. I have hidden my Big Purple Ball.

Emmet gives me ice cubes when I am hot. I like ice cubes.

Zita is putting a desk on the window wall for Niamh. It is very loud.

I shall try another car ride today... maybe today I will be better..

There are frogs in my front yard and they ignore me. They may be friends of the Squirrels, or the Black dog with the while tail.

I have two beds but I like Zita's pillow the best.

I went for a car ride this afternoon. We went to the hardware store. I was perfect and got cheese for a treat when I got home.  I really like cheese.

I did so well we went out again and again I was perfect... more cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment