Tuesday 22 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Five

I did not have a very good walk this morning. Because I got in a lot of trouble. 

I tried to catch a nasty squirrel. It was on the sidewalk. Right in front of me. I pulled Zita too much. 

I could not have a tasty treat from the nice ladies special just for good dogs box of treats. Zita said I was not so way good this morning. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

I had two toasts when we got home. That is good.

Zita is very busy with all the rascal ladies today. Writing and writing. I stayed in the bedroom. On my comfy duvet. So I could be a big help.

Craig is just in the den. Reading. He is still the nice policeman. In France. His brave dog guards his garden from the silly rabbits. Just like me. Ha. That is a good book. 

Emmet is still teaching me the Latin. It is way hard. 

I do not remember the words so well. They do not sound like the words I know. Oh well. 

I will not be a Roman dog. Too bad for me.

I am still a big help. Even if I do not remember the words. Emmet said so. That is good. 

We have a way old clock. On the wall. In the living room. Where the go round and round books case is. The clock makes a not too loud noise. So you know what time it is. With only your ears. Even at night. Ha.

It is Emmet's clock. It does not always work. I do not know why. 

Craig went to the tidy him all up store this afternoon. I am going to the make me beautiful store tomorrow. He is all neat and tidy now. Good for him.

Ladies go to make me beautiful stores. Because ladies are always beautiful. Men can only go to tidy them up stores. Because they are always messy. Ha. 

I am only sometimes messy. Then I have to have a bath. Oh well. 

Niamh is going to have her tasty diner with us tonight. She does not have to teach at dance a lot tonight. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment