Thursday 8 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy One

We had a very nice quiet day today.

Because Zita and I had to go back to work. So I had to be a bit very quiet.

Before our work Zita drove Niamh to downtown. With the fast as can be bicycle in the trunk.

So Niamh can ride her bicycle home when her work is all finished. 

Craig did not have a very big sleep in at all today.

I got up onto the big comfy bed to keep him company until it was our together breakfast.

We had more baby cinnamon buns. Ha.

Then I went into our office to help Zita. We had a very very long meeting. So I was very quiet. 

Yesterday Niamh was very busy finding all the just right classes for her nice university. 

Because it will start in a not so very long time. Oh goodness me. 

It was not such a very nice day outside today. We had lots of rain last night. And even maybe more today. Maybe.

But all our plants were very happy. 

Emmet was still busy going to his far away meeting and writing his very big story too. He is always very busy with that story. 

He is going to get beautiful glasses. But only when Niamh can go to the store with him. 

So he only gets the just right for him glasses. Ha. That is a good idea.

Last night Kathy’s mother Gramma Mary-Lou fell right down onto the floor. And could not get up so well. 

So now she is in a bit far away hospital. Oh dear. 

So Kathy found an aeroplane plane to take her down to her mother’s city right away. Oh my goodness me. That is all right. 

After lunchtime I had my afternoon nap right in the middle of the hall. 

So I could mind Zita and Craig all at the very same time. That was a good idea. 

I did not mind Emmet. He was still writing in the very comfy chair in the living room. 



That is his very favourite comfy chair.

And his very big lay down flat leather chair in his bedroom. Ha. 

Then he went for his afternoon walk. But it did not rain on him at all.

All afternoon Zita talked to rascal ladies. So I was very quiet. 

Even when Mister Mohammad brought us a present. Good for me. 

Then my friend Emmet walked all the way downtown. To his old other university. 

To get this last do not get sick shot. That was a good idea. 

And when he got home he was only a little bit soggy. Ha.

But Niamh and her very fast bicycle went to have her dinner at Miss Anna’s apartment. In the windy rain. Oh dear. 

So I only have to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight. 

Because it is Emmet’s dragons game night with his friends.

And for our dinner we had the very delicious from just right here sausages. Sausages are my favourite too.

After dinnertime we went into the den to watch a new detective program. Right in the den. That is just right. Ha. 







No comments:

Post a Comment