Thursday 1 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Four

I had a very busy day today. Nearly all day.

Everybody was all awake early again. Even when Zita and I are on our little vacation. Oh well. 

Because Niamh and Miss Tarryn had to pack all their lots and lots of food. And beer and wine too. To take to the very big and comfy cottage.

And it all has to fit into the go fast car with Zita and Niamh and Miss Tarryn too. Oh goodness me.

And Emmet was wide awake too. 

Because today Emmet and his friends are played a special only for a little while dragons game. 

And then they played their own very long game too. 

They are playing all day. Because it is our holiday for the county. 

But it is not a happy all day long day this year.

Because we found some little children who went all the way to heaven by themselves. And nobody even told their own parents. Oh dear me.

So now everybody wants to bring them home to their own families. That is a good idea. 

But it is very very sad. 

So we will not have such a very happy holiday this year. Maybe next year. Maybe.

Before Zita and her go fast car took all the ladies to the beautiful cottage Craig was all up and awake.

And he had a very sticky cinnamon bun from nice Mister IKEA’s store for his breakfast.



But those buns are so very big that I had to help him. That is an easy job. Ha.

When Zita and the all full up go fast car were gone to the beautiful lake I stayed here.



So I could to mind the boys and our house. That was a very good idea.

Because those very very loud little fast aeroplanes came right over top of my house again. Three times. Oh goodness me.



But I fierce barked them away every time. Ha. 

So everybody was still as safe as could be when they just flew away. Ha. 

Then I went back in the hose and had a nice nap.

Because chasing aeroplanes away is very hard work. It is known. 

And I was just fast asleep as could be when the go fast car brought Zita home. Oh goodness me. 

But she did not notice. Ha. 

Then Zita went into the garden to make sure all our beautiful plants had enough water.

It was not so very hot outside today. So she did not melt away. 

I went into the bedroom and had a nice long nap right on top of my friend Craig.

He was just listening to very long book. So he did not mind.

But Craig did not get into his fast chair today. 

So he did not have to have the not comfortable cast on all day. That was nice for his leg.

We had fish and lots of own made chips for our dinner. 

We always have that dinner when Niamh is not here.

Because she does not like fishes at all. I do not know why. 

So we had our dinner in the big bedroom and it was only Craig and Zita and I. 

Because of Emmet’s other dragons game. Too bad for him.

I got some very delicious peas.

Because Craig and Zita could not finish theirs. Ha.

And Craig had pecans pie with too much ice cream for his dessert. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch the television tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment