Tuesday 30 October 2012

Day One Hundred and Five

I did not blow away. Either did Niamh. It was very windy this morning. It made my ears stick straight out Zita said. It was a very good walk. No pulling. I tried very hard. Sometimes it works. Not always.

Emmet has to have a big bag on his back to keep him on the ground.

A car just missed a squirrel. Cars are scarey. Craig says they never stop at my corner. They should. I am sure I scare them away.

Tuesdays are very busy. Craig threw my Red Ball. Then I had a nap. Then we made peanut butter sandwiches. I get the peanut butter left on the knife. That is good. Then we threw the ball again. That is good.

I do not like the word Coffee. It means not now Poppy.

Tonight Niamh gets to go to her juice store before her toe dancing. She won her science test. She was very happy. Me too. We ran all round the house.

Emmet is reading about dividing a house. He said it wont stand. That is too bad.

Too many broken houses. That is sad. People should be more careful with their houses.

Niamh made a feather mask for her costume. It is pretty. It is scarey too. I don't like costumes.

People should be who they are. I can not protect my people if I don't know who they are. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment