Saturday 14 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Eighty One

Last night after my bedtime. And when the dragons game was all over our friend Tara came to our house. 

And she drove Niamh and cousin Orlaith and Miss Rima all the way to the cottage. 

In the giant Mahoney truck. 

BloggerImage

Right at night. Ha. That is silly. 

Now they are all at the Mahoney’s cottage. 

Making delicious treats for everybody. Ha. And going swimming in the very big lake. Ha. 

BloggerImage

Or maybe go in the boat for a nice boat ride. That is what people do at a cottage. Ha. That is good. .

Today is Craig’s old friends breakfast day. 

So Zita and I took him to the restaurant on the busy street. That is a good job. 

Then we we went for our nice walk. Before the too hot came.

When we got home Emmet was all fast awake too. 

He and Miss Andrea went to Mister Kettleman’s bagel store for their breakfast. 

She was just in our city for a little visit. 

Then I got in trouble. 

Zita had the giant cut the branches off trees machine. So she could make our side yard beautiful. 

But I could not help. And I was a way too much barking dog. And I was not a very good listening dog too. 

So I got in trouble.

When Craig got home I was still in trouble. Oh dear.

So I had to stay in the den with Craig. I did not like that so much. 

I cannot see the side yard when I am in the den. I did not know what was happening. 

How can I guard everybody if I cannot see them. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

I asked and asked to go outside but I had to stay in the den. Too bad for me. 

And then I had to be very quiet too. 

Because today is Emmet’s teach everybody from far away more about the old Gods. 

He talks to the from all over everywhere people and shows them the very very old stories on his computers. 

Downstairs in his comfy bedroom. 

So I cannot bark too much. Oh dear.

Then the side yard was all as neat and tidy as can be. Ha. That is good.

So Zita and doctor Susan went in the black go fast car to go shopping. 

Doctor Susan is going to way far away England. To see her own father and her mother. 

Maybe she will go for a ride on their boat. In the giant full of whales ocean. Oh dear. 

Emmet had to talk to the other writer this afternoon. To make sure that the stories are all true. That is good.

True stories have to be true. It is known. 



No comments:

Post a Comment