Thursday 21 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Five

We were awake early again today. 

Because Zita wanted to talk to way far away Ireland again.

Because her another aunt went to heaven. Not the same aunt from yesterday. 

Because you can only go to way way far away Heaven one time. It is the rule. 

This was her Auntie Muriel who lived on an island. 

A way way way far away island. In the middle of another ocean. Not our dangerous ocean. 

That is where she taught all the little children. For a very long time. 

She had her own church too right on the island. 


Because she was a friend of Mister God for a very long time. 

She was Zita’s father’s sister. So now he is sad too. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

Too many sad people. It is known. And Zita is sad too. Oh dear. That is not all right.

But my friend Emmet won another prize. Ha. In his way far away in Cork University. 



But I do not know why. Nobody told me. That is not so nice. Oh well. Maybe it is a secret. Maybe.

Craig and I had very very tasty scotsmens scones for our breakfast. 

They were from very nice ladies who have the special bake delicious things store up on the busy street. 

We played catch the ball before Craig had to find his interesting stories. 

Then I had a little nap.

The snow is nearly all gone from my side yard. That is good. 

So Zita just walked to her rascal ladies office and did not even freeze all up. 

My friend Niamh came home for her own made lunch. 

This morning she was at her nice university telling everybody her interesting story. Out loud. 

So everybody would know all about it too. That is good. 

A secret present came today. The present man brought it. I do not know who it is for.

Because it is a secret. Ha. 

Niamh got a present from her Nana. It was not a secret present. 

It was a just because present. Those are good presents.

Sometimes I get just because presents too. Sometimes brand new catching balls. Ha.

Or a new collar. Ha. It is nice to get presents. It is known. 

Craig and I had toasts and raspberry jam for our lunch. We did not have any peanut butter. 

Because Craig ate all the peanut butter. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Then he was all finished finding stories today. So then he was the knight again. Ha.

So I had a lovely nap. 

When Zita came home she brought us more peanut butter. Ha. Good for us.

Then we had our before dinnertime walk. In the very dark. We were very brave. Especially me. 

Because I am the guarder dog. It is my job. Ha. 

We did not have an altogether dinner tonight because Niamh is working until late. Too bad for her.

But Zita and the go fast car will bring her home. 

Because of the very dark outside. 

Maybe we will watch the lady detectives tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment