Sunday 18 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Seven

We had a little sleep in today but when I woke up I could not stand up again. 

So Zita had to help me stand up.

Then I had my medicine and I could get up all by myself again. 

But when I have my medicine I sleepy all the time. 



That is not so interesting for me. 

Zita put some rugs all over so I would not slip with my wobbly legs. 

When Craig was awake I woke up too.

So I could have our round toast with jam. Good for us. 

Then Miss Tarryn came upstairs and I kept her company while she wrote new stories for her university. 



And had her too much coffees. 

She said I was a big help. Even when I was a bit fast asleep. Ha.

Then Niamh came upstairs to do her homework too.

So I helped her too.

This afternoon Zita had to go to her downtown office.

Because today is the day for her very big meeting. 

Her go fast car took her because it not such a nice day outside. 

Sometimes it is just a rainy day. 

I went into the living room.

So I could mind my friends while they were writing their university stories. 

Even Miss Sach came to visit me today. That was nice.

So I minded her too. 

Lots of my friends have come to visit me. That was very nice of them. 

I am glad that I have lots of very nice friends. 

When Niamh and Tarryn were listening to their university program I had my afternoon nap. In the kitchen.


Where it was nice and quiet. 

Sometimes Craig came in and gave me a bite of crunchy cookie. Ha. 

Then I went back to fast asleep. 

But Miss Tarryn came in and made toasts and I smelled it. Even when I was asleep.

So I woke up and Miss Tarryn gave me a big bit of tasty toast. Ha. 

So I went in the living room and minded Niamh and Miss Tarryn while they listened to their university program. 

And ate toasts. 

Zita came home because that important meeting was all finished early. Ha. 

And I went outside to smell everything and it had even stopped raining so I was not soggy at all. 

And when I came in it was time for my first dinner. That is always a good time for me.

Craig and Zita and I had our dinner in the den.



So we could watch our detective program. 

With the nice detective from the little island in far away Scotland. 

We had the very delicious used from India food. With the very squishy bread. 

That is my favourite from far away bread. 

It is very chewy but not a bit crunchy. Ha. 

Miss Emily came to visit me before my bedtime. That was nice. 

Then Mister Holden came for a visit. 

Then they and Niamh and Miss Tarryn all sat on the living room floor.

So they could fix the all broken picture together. 

But I did not help.

Because it was my bedtime. 




No comments:

Post a Comment