Sunday 25 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Thirty Two

A giant raccoon came to me house last night. Giant raccoons. Oh dear. On my own patio. 

I was very brave. I scared it all away. Zita saw it. She said it was a giant raccoon too. Ha. Good for us. 

We were not scared. At all. Emmet has a canon. In his cosy bedroom. Under the comfy bed. With the old colonel's sword. Raccoon are scared of canons. It is known. 

The giant raccoon was right by my watching window. It walked down my little stairs. To my garden. My garden is all safe. It is all covered in snow. Ha. Too bad for the giant raccoon. 

Zita and I went for a little walk this morning. Good for us. We went not so far. We did not see anybody. I looked for the giant raccoon. It was all gone away. That is good.

It is a windy blow snow in you nose day. Zita and I have not gone for a nice walk for a long time. Because of my too sore leg. 

Emmet can only go for short walks too. Just like me. Because of his old operation. 

Niamh and her dance a lot friends were here last night. They went to the ice cream store. That is silly. You go to the ice cream store when it is way too hot. Not on snowy nights. People are silly.

They went for a nice walk on the all covered in ice canal. 

They had beaver tails. Not from real beavers. Big fat flat hot donuts. To keep you toasty warm on the icy canal. That is good.

We are haveing the not toast French toasts for our Sunday lunch. When everybody walkes all up. Oh well. Too bad for me. Maybe we will have croissants next week.

Emmet is writing all day. New stories for his nice university. All about way way old Irish people. Who made the books all about saints. And lived in cold stone houses. Not Saint Newton. He is not so old as that. 

There were dogs running all around with out people. In my park. That is not right. What if their people fell down on the slippery snow. And needed help. Who would help them. Oh dear. 

I barked at them. They were not being very nice dogs. No nice bean treats for them. I told them so. Ha.

Today is the pretend to be a Scotsman day. We did not have any porridge at all. Just Scotsman's music on the radios. That is good. 

Zita made me a Scotsman's coat for nice walks when it is way too cold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment