Wednesday 9 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Two

HEverybody had to get up way early today. 

Emmet and Niamh have way early school today. Early dance a lot class and early talk to Romans clas. Ha. 

And Craig had to go to his very nice dentist. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. When she got back from the university. Before Craig went to the dentist. It is only a hot day. Not a way too hot day. That is good.

You can not play catch the ball very much in the too hot. Too bad for us. 

We had way crunchy toasts. No special jam. Zita just had her marmalade. Oh well. 

We watched the nice detective last night. In the comfy den. That is good. Then Craig had a bath. Oh well.

We moved the cars a lot today. I was a way big help. Moving the cars is my favourite being a big help job. It is known.

Zita was very busy writing a lot. To all the rascal ladies. I guarded her. On my comfy duvet. We have my warm duvet back on the bed. 

Craig is the nice French policeman with the very brave dog. 

He used to be a soldier. But someone nasty shot him. But his friends saved him. That is good. 

Now he is a nice policeman. In a little town. With lots of restaurants. And friends. I have lots of friends too. It is known. 

His friends make very tasty cheese. And they give it to him. Ha.

We have to go to nice Mister Nicastro's all full of smelly cheese store. Oh well.

Zita should find a nice friend who makes too much cheese. And likes nice brave dogs. Like me. Ha.

Niamh does not have to teach little dancers tonight. So maybe we will have our dinner all together. That is good. 

Being all together is good. It is known. Especially for tasty dinners. And sing happy birthday to you parties. Ha. 

It will be my sing happy birthday day soon. I will get presents. Tasty presents. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment