Monday 28 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Four

We got up very early this morning.

Because it was the time for Zita to visit her nice Doctor. 

And we went for a very lovely good morning to everybody walk.

It was still a too cold day. 

But we have very warm clothes for when it is too cold. Ha. Good for us.

We even have keep you feet warm boots. Ha.

Then we had a together breakfast before it was time to go to work.

Because it is our go back to work Monday. Oh well.

Craig had a sleep in this morning so I did not have my other together breakfast until later.

But when he was all dressed we had a very delicious big muffin. That was a tasty treat.

Then it was time to go back to my office to help Zita. 

We had a little party here last night with Miss Emily and Mister Holden. 

Then Niamh and Miss Emily and Mister Holden went to the nice university.

To play on Miss Emily’s throw a ball at people team. 

Because she did not have enough people on her team. 

Because some people were still on their little vacation. Oh dear. 

The men put the take the snow away signs on my street.

So soon the giant noisy machines will come and be very scary. I do not like those machines. 

Maybe they will try to take away my own house. Or maybe even my family. Oh my goodness me.

It was only us for our together dinner tonight. 

And we had tasty from way far away India chicken. Ha.

I had some before dinnertime. 

But before we had dinner Tarryn and Miss Kelsey came to visit us. That was nice.

They brought back all the things that Niamh left at Miss Kelsey’s house. 

When she went there for their own made dinner.

After dinnertime Niamh watched a movie for her university class.

With another lady from her class. At the same time.

We watched the detective program.

But the take the snow away machines came and scared me. Oh dear.



Because they are very noisy and they have very loud bright lights. 

And they were right outside our window too. 

But Zita said I was very brave. 

And after all the too much snow was all gone we went to fast asleep. 

That was a very good idea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment