Sunday 31 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Six

We had just a little sleep in today. Because it is sleep in Sunday.

Zita and I had a nice walk. It is not even cold out today. All the too much snow is melting. That is good. Melting snow alway makes me a bit soggy. And Zita too. Oh well.

Mister Tony's tasty pizza store brought us our pizza last night. I got the crunchy bits. Ha.

Then Niamh came home from not so far away. She had the extra pieces. That is good. 

She was very hungry. You cannot go to nice restaurants when you do not have so much money. That is why you come home for your tasty pizza. Ha. 

Niamh slept in her own comfy bed last night. That is good. She was not all fast awake until nearly our lunchtime. I did not get her all awake today. Because she was too tired. Good for me.

We had croissants for our lunch. Two kinds. Ha. And tasty cheese. Good for us. 

Then Niamh had to have a squeaky clean bath. Because she had to go to the very special beautiful dance practice after lunch. 

You have to be squeaky clean for special dances. It is known.

Emmet is still writing new stories for his university. You have to read lots of very important books at university. And write stories. 

So you can remember all about the books. Because the books do not have so many nice pictures in them. Oh well. 

We watched the old detectives last night. Zita and Craig and Emmet and I. Not Niamh. She went to bed after her pizza. Ha.

It is the everybody come to visit our canal time. It is all frozen hard. So all the people can go skating on it. Dogs cannot go. It is too slippy. 

Sometimes people fall down too. Too bad for them. 

There are lots and lots of people on our street. I can see them from my watching window. 

Sometimes they get all lost and ask where the canal is. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Doctor Susan and my friend Jack are building the most snowmen in the world. Way up on our very busy street. 

There are lots and lots of people making snowmen to help them. That is good.

I saw professor Jill and my friend Jamie. They were not making the snowmen. They just had their nice walk. Jamie was all soggy. Oh well. 

Zita and I went for a little walk. Before dinner.  I wore my very fancy keep me all warm and dry coat. From way far away Ireland. It always is rainy there. 

It was all windy rain outside. That is silly. It is wintertime.


No comments:

Post a Comment