Monday 4 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Eight

It is the back to everything day. Because Merry Christmas time is all gone.

Zita drove Niamh to her dance a lot school this morning. Early. Because of the way too cold.

Zita and I only went for a little little nice walk. My feet were very cold. And I wore my keep me warm coat. So we only went just around my block. Ha.

Zita was all too cold too. So we had big crunchy toasts. Ha. Good for us. 

Today Zita had lots of people to talk too. All the rascal ladies. I was a big help. On my own just for me duvet. 

Craig was reading lots and lots. For our nice Queen. In the den. By himself.

Then my friend Emmet had to go to buy his books for his brand new classes. At his university. They did not have all of them. Oh well. 

Emmet is going to ask the computer to get them for him. That is good. The present man will bring them to our house. That is good.

Zita went to the fix your body all up lady this afternoon. So she won't be all too sore. 

Craig and I had peanut butter cookies for lunch. Now they are all gone. Because Merry Christmas time is all gone. Too bad for us.

Zita is gong out tonight. With her lady friends. To see a sad movie. That is not right. 

You should only watch nice happy movies. With big brave dogs. Helping everybody to be all safe and way happy. Just like me. Ha.

We had used Chinese food last night. Nothing dropped on to my floor. Too bad for me. Oh well.

We did not watch any detectives last night. Everybody was too busy. Because today is the back to everything day. Oh well. Too bad for us.

Zita and I did not go for a nice walk before our dinner. It was way too cold. I did not mind. I had cheese on my dinner instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment