Wednesday 6 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy

It is a not so cold day today. I did not have to wear my keep me all nice and warm coat today. 

It has shiny stripes so everybody can see me at night. And scare the fierce wolves all away. That is good.

Zita and I went for a nice little long walk before we had our toasts. 

And Craig and I played catch the ball twice.

The present man brought new books for Emmet. For his university. And a secret Merry Christmas time present. From far way. It was late. Oh well.

Now he has another present. It is a tshirt with a way way old God on it. 

Today is nearly an all day at the university day for Emmet. 

Craig watched a scary program last night. On the television. I was too busy to watch. Zita and I went to bed early. I kept her all cosy. Good for us. 

I do not like way scary programs. With scary people with wings. That is not right. 

Then I had to make the bed all comfy warm for Craig it is my job. 

Emmet went to bed early too. Lots of very important meetings make you tired. 

If you go to lots and lots and lots of meetings you get so tired you have to retire. Just like Craig.

But then the nice Queen says you have to come back. Because now their meetings are not so interesting. Too bad for him. 

Niamh finished all her writing last night. Then she and her dance a lot friends went to Mister Horton's not very expensive coffee store. 

Emmet's nice university has lots of those stores. Because when you are at university you do not have so much money. It is known. Just lots of big interesting books instead. 

Zita had lots of work to do. For our little newspaper. All afternoon. I guarded her from the noisy take the too much snow away machines. It is my job.

Then we went for our nice walk. Before the dangerous all dark outside came.

Craig was reading more for our nice Queen. Because she to too busy waving at everybody. It is her job. Good for her. She has little dogs. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment