Sunday 17 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Two

It is Sunday. Craig had a long stay in bed sleep in. 

Zita and I did not. Ha. 

Zita read Niamh's very long story. So that it would be beautiful. 

Then we went for a nice walk. It is very cold today. Again. Oh well. 

Then Zita went to Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. 

When she got home Zita told me that it was my job to get my friend Niamh out of her comfy bed. Ha. That is a good job. It is not so hard. 

Then we had our nearly a lunch. That We had lots of brand new even still hot bagels. And special bagel cheese. I did not get any. Oh well. 

Craig made the too much coffees. 

Emmet is still changing old Latin words into our English worlds. Oh well.

Miss Lilly came over to read Niamh's long essay. That was nice.

A man came to my house to take away lots of music machines. That is good. 

But he brought others back in. From his car. They well all black. Again. Now they are in the den. I do not know why. Craig is silly. 

After lunch Craig and Zita went to the not for so much money breakfast store. But not for breakfast. It was way too late. Too bad for them. 

They bought a big box tasty sticky buns for Emmet. 

They are his favourite. For late late at night snacks. 

When I am all fast asleep. But I can hear him. In the kitchen. When he makes his Irish tea. Ha. Good for me. 

They bought some nice pillows for Craig's mother too. To make her room all nice. 

Zita and I went out for a little walk before our dinner. It is still windy cold. I got ice on all my face. 

Because I like to smell the hilly snow. To see what is all inside. Oh well. 

We watched a new detective story last night. It was not so funny as the other detective programs. Too bad for us. 

Maybe we will watch a nice happy show tonight. 

Yesterday Zita put my cosy duvet in the washing the clothes machine. Now it is all back.

Zita will put it on the comfy bed. Because it is all spic and span again. She told me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment