Friday 8 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Three

I had a nice quiet day. I am not sore today. I am just a bit too tired. 

I had lots of nice naps. Being sore makes you tired. Craig told me. It is true.

I did not go for a nice walk today. It is a time for a nice rest for me day. Oh well. 

Zita had to take Niamh and Miss Julia to the dance a lot school way early today. I stayed in the big bed to keep Craig all comfy too.

We had the big and crunchy toasts today. When Zita got home. That is good. 

I have a nice comfy bed. In the kitchen. And my own just for me blanket. 

It is a present from my friends Miss Gracie and Mister Elliot. They are very nice dogs from far away.

Zita had to go to the way too small office today. A new lady is going to work there. To help everybody.

Then Craig and Zita went to Niamh's dance a lot school. To see Niamh dance. There were lots of special dances. My friend Niamh was in two special dances.

Craig said she was the star. She was the beautiful princess in the last dance. That is right. 

I stayed in our house to guard my friend Emmet. He is studying way old Roman again. And reading all about all the people who live beside a way way far away ocean. 

Emmet says oceans are very scary because that is where the giant whales live. Emmet does like oceans so much. The bottoms are too far away. It is known.

We are going to have tasty pizzas for our dinner tonight. From the way way cheesy pizza store. 

My friend Niamh came home. Right after school. She had little nap. Before our tasty pizza. Special dances make you very tired. 

Nice Mister Martin gave us lots and lots of tickets to the hockey games. For all our fiends. 

He is a nice man. He does not like hockey so much. Good for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment