Tuesday 27 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Six

We had a very big sleep in today. 

Because we did not to to bed until way way late last night. 

I did not have my before bedtime dessert until it was today. Ha. Too bad for me. 

We had another tasty food party last night. With all our friends the Mahoneys. Until way late. 

BloggerImage

This was lots and lots and lots of tasty food. And even more tasty cheese. Ha. And a very big fish, Good for us. 

BloggerImage

I guarded everybody. Again. All night. 

BloggerImage

Because the very dangerous make the sidewalk clean noisy machines were on my street. A lot. Oh dear. 

It is not cold today. The slippy everything is melting. 

Zita got the very big chopping stick. To chop all the ice up. 

So it will not be all too slippy for everybody. I could not help. I had to stay in the kitchen.

Because of the too much barking. Too bad for me. 

I had a special tasty just for nice dogs donuts. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh and Lee and Cara went to see a movie. About a princess who lives on the ocean. 

I would not like that. 

Because dangerous sharks live in the ocean too. And the giant whales. Oh dear. 

We are not having a party tonight. Ha. That is good. 

Because Merry Christmas time is nearly all over. 

That is good. Party guarding is very hard. But it is my job. 

Because I am the best party dog in the world. Zita told me. It is true. 

Now I am a little bit tired. 

So we will have a nice quiet time. Maybe I will have some nice naps. 

On my comfy bed. Or on my own duvet on the very big bed. Maybe. 

BloggerImage

Craig and Emmet got a game. For the dining room table. From my friend Niamh. 

It was their secret Merry Christmas present. 

It is all about the wolves and dragons scary program. On the television. Oh dear. 

That is a scary program. 

Maybe I will not watch them play. Maybe I will have a comfy nap instead. Ha. Good for me. 

My friend the very big noisy bird came for a visit. It catches nasty bugs. And gobbles them all up. Ha.

BloggerImage

Zita and I went for a before dinner time nice walk. It was way slippy. 

Zita had to wear her special do not fall down very sharp and pointy extra boots. Oh dear.

I do not like the too slippy. One time I hurt my leg on the way too slippy sidewalk. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

We only went for a very slow long walk. That is good. 

Then Craig and Zita fixed the sink. In the bathroom. I do not know why. Oh well.

We are going to have more used tasty food tonight. We have lots and lots of used tasty food. 

Because of all the Merry Christmas parties. Ha. That is good. 

Soon it is going to be Hog Monday in way far away Scotland. And will not even be a Monday. 

That is very silly. They are just wrong. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Maybe we will watch some detectives on the television tonight. Maybe with chips too. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment