Tuesday 26 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety One

It was a not so busy for me day today. Because everybody else was busy. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Niamh did not have to go to her school because of the remember everything week. She has her exam tomorrow.

Zita took Emmet to his nice university. It is his early in the morning day. Then she went for a tasty breakfast with her friend Kathy.  

Niamh did not even wake up early. I had to get her all awake. All by myself. Ha. It is an easy job. 

Then Niamh and I went for a walk. Not a short walk today. It is not even cold today. Ha. But it is a soggy dog day. Oh well. 

At lunchtime Craig drove Niamh to her new nice Doctor. Because now she is old. Too bad for her. It is the same nice Doctor Emmet has. And Craig too. 

When they were all gone I guarded the house. All by myself. 

But Craig forgot to give me my special just for guarding the house by myself big peanut butter treat. Oh dear. 

He left it on top of the stove. I could even see it. Too bad for me.

Niamh gave it to me when she came home. That was good. Then she had to study even more. 

Miss Lilly came over. She has remember everything exams too. 

They go to the very same school. And Miss Rowan and Miss Julia. All my friends go to that school. Ha. Good for me.

The too much money coffee store gave my friend Niamh a card. All gold. Just like the gold big car. Because she spent too much money there. Oh well.

Maggie the dog is all better. She just had to have medicine for her ears. Now she can stand up all by herself again. That is good. 

Maybe Mister Saint Newton made the medicine. Maybe. 

Zita was at the too small office all day. With the rascal ladies. 

When she got back to our house we went for a soggy dog walk. Oh well. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and I watched the old detectives last night. Their nasty man did not go to jail. That is not right. Oh dear. Maybe next time. 

All the snow has melted in my side yard. Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment