Wednesday 13 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Eight

We had lots of windy snow yesterday. Even last night. When I was all fast asleep. Oh dear. 

The giant throw the snow away machines came on my street last night. I nearly did not bark at them at all. Good for me.

Zita drove Niamh to her dance a lot school and Emmet to his nice university. It is a not so nice day outside. Snowy hills. In everybody's way. Me too. Oh well. 

We only went for a little nice walk this morning. Because it is way slippy under the lots of blowing around snow.

Then we had our toasts and Zita had to write to the rascal ladies. Again. I helped.

After lunch she had to go to our nice dentist. Then she had go to more important meetings with the rascal ladies.  

I stayed here to guard Craig. He was busy reading more stories. For our nice Queen. 

Craig and I had a toasty cheesey for our lunch. Toasty cheeses are my favourite. 

We had toasts in bed last night. Ha. That is good. 

I do not know why. Just sometimes. Not all the time. Oh well.

After our lunch my friend Mister Kirian came to take the snow away from my side yard. And our patio. And the silver little car. That is good.

Then he came in for lots of coffees to get all nice and warm again. He and Craig talked a lot. All about lots of things. Oh well. 

I had a little nap. Beside Craig. So I know where he is. All the time. So he does not get lost. Or stolen all away. 

He said I was the best when company visits dog in the world. That is true. 

Mister Kirian borrowed a very interesting book. All about long ago. It does not have many pictures. Oh well.

Emmet got two new books all about way way old and way far away Ireland.

The present man brought them. They are not secret presents. They are not for his nice university. They are just for him. 

We are having pasta tonight. Everybody likes pasta. I do not get pasta. Oh well. I get frozen peas. 

Then I get to play the frozen pea game with Zita. Ha. I always win that game. Good for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment