Saturday 5 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty

I had a sleep in today. Ha. Good for me.

Today is Zita's very important meeting day. 

She had a get all squeaky clean shower. You have to be all squeaky clean for important meetings. It is known.

Miss Georgie stayed here last night. After the party. Because her house is far away. I was all fast asleep when they got home. Oh well.

We had four toasts today. Good for us. Then Craig made the too much coffee. It is his job. He makes the too much coffee everyday. 

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast today. The cold has caught his nose again. He is just full of sneezes. Oh dear.

After toasts Zita went way downtown to a very big building. 

That is where she had her important meeting. With lots and lots of rascal ladies. They have to talk a lot today. 

When Niamh was all fast awake we went on a nice walk to give Mister Tim a letter. 

So Niamh can have a nice job for lots of money. In the summer time. When the school is all finished. That is good. 

Mister Tim works in the old building down the street. It is very big. With giant doors. And giant made of stone raccoons. I do not know why.  

Emmet used to work there too. A long time ago. 

It was nice walk. Because it is not so cold today. Just all sunny.

Then Niamh and Miss Lilly made a cheesy pie. All by themselves. Craig had some for lunch. I got the toasty bits. Ha.

Emmet is still writing his very big story. I know that. Because he is making lots of Irish tea. 

He had a squeaky clean shower too. 

Mister Kiran took away all the too slippy ice from my side yard. That is good. 

I do not like the too slippy ice. It will make you fall down and be too sore. 

I am going to the make me beautiful store. Very soon. Because I am too fury. 

We are going to watch detectives on the television tonight. Because we had a very busy day.




No comments:

Post a Comment