Sunday 10 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Five

We had a nice sleep in today. Because it is Sunday.

It is an all windy rain day. We did not go for a nice walk. Oh well. 

I do not like the rain so much. I get all soggy and have to get all dry as a chip before I can leave the kitchen. Too bad for me. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. In the windy rain. I got all soggy. Oh well.

We had real own made pancakes for our lunch. That is good. And giant flat bacon. 

Sometimes I get little pieces. If Craig makes tasty bacon sandwiches for our lunch.

Niamh went to the learn how to dance the way old dances. All afternoon. 

For the extra special beautiful dance night. With the all the way to your toes beautiful dresses. And the cover your whole arm gloves. And very shiny beautiful shoes. Ha. Good for us. 

Niamh and Zita and I like beautiful clothes. Craig and Emmet just like warm clothes. And cosy socks. Oh well.

You have to pay lots and lots and lots of real money to go to the extra special dance night. 

Niamh does not have to pay. That is good.

She did not have to go so far away. Just beside nice Mister Nicastro's smelly cheese store. That is good.

My friend Lee came over this afternoon. So Emmet could help her with her way old Latin homework. That is good. Emmet is a good teacher. 

Zita went out to drink coffee with her friend from Mister Saint Paul's university. And go to buy tasty food for our dinners. All week.

Craig just watched the football game. Too bad for him. 

He cleaned some of the way old dangerous knives. But not too much. Because they are way old. Even older than Craig. Ha. 

I guarded everybody. And watched the windy rain out my watching window. I do not like windy rain so much. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch the old detectives on the television tonight. Or have a nice sleep. Ha. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment