Monday 1 February 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Seven

I had a not so busy day. It was a nice day outside.

It is not even cold today. That is silly. It is winter. Oh well.

Niamh and I went for a nice walk after lunch. My friends Lee and Cara came with us. 

When we came home I had to have a bath. Then I was all as clean as can be again. Ha.

Zita is very busy today. With all the rascal ladies. She had to go to the way too small office way downtown. 

Craig and I had tasty croissants for our breakfast. That is good. I like croissants. 

That is because I am a French dog. It was the nice French people who invented very tasty croissants. 

We put them in the oven for just a little while. So they were toasty warm. Good for us.

But French people do not know how to make real toasts. Only croissants. 

Niamh did not have to go to her school today. Because it is a holiday for all the teachers. Ha.

After our lunch Craig stayed in the den. Now he has a book all about more Vikings. 

They are same Vikings that were in his old book. They are all living in Dublin. A long time ago. Because their nice boat sank. 

Emmet does not like boats at all. Because they just sink. Oh dear. I have never been on a boat. Good for me. 

Dublin is where Zita's mother and father live. And all the cousins. Even cousin Orlaith. When she is not in her too cold university. It is in way far away too. 

Last night Craig and Zita and I watched the story all about the nice people with the giant house. 

Their very nice dog is sick. The nice man is very sad. They are old friends. Oh dear. I will talk to my friend Mister Saint Newton. Tonight. Before I go fast asleep.

Emmet is writing more stories all about little pictures. For his university. I have not seen the pictures. Oh well. 

Niamh and Cara and Lee and I went for a long walk. Before our dinner time. 

Before it was all too dark outside. Before the wolves are all wide awake in the bushes. Ha. Too bad for them. I was not so soggy this time. That is good. 

My friend Zorro died tonight. He was a very nice dog. He was from way way up north. He was very fury. 

Professor Jill and professor Mister Carter and my friend Jamie are very very sad. Me too. 

And all my whole family. It is known. 

He went right to heaven. It is known. 

Uncle Bill will meet him. Right at the front door. They have giant front doors in heaven. 

They will go for very nice rides in the flying motorcycle. Long long rides. 

Zorro's leg will not be all so sore all the time now. When you get to heaven you are all better forever. That is good. 

Mister Saint Newton will help. They are friends. It is known. 

When Craig finds heaven he will not have the go fast chair anymore. I will be just all happy waiting for him. At the big gate. So he will not get all lost. He will be very happy I am there too. It is known. 

We will go for long long nice walks. Maybe to Mister Nicasto's smelly cheese store. The cheese is all free in heaven. That will be good. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment