Sunday 3 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Seven

Craig had a way long sleep in today. And Zita had to talk to Auntie Eileen. In way far away Ireland. 

So Zita and I did not go on our nice walk until late. Too bad for for me.

When we got home we made our special own made dessert. But we had it for our lunch. I do not know why.

Oh dear. Merry Christmas time is all finished. We took all the beautiful decorations away. We put them in the giant box. Oh dear.

I helped. 

And then Zita took the Merry Christmas time tree outside. Oh dear. Our living room is all empty now. 

I do not like that. 

I like Merry Christmas time. And our cheese parties. And all the good smells. And the secret presents Too bad for us.

Zita and Niamh took lots and lots of snow away. From our driveway. After lunch. 

The television told Zita that is is going to be way cold tonight. Too cold to go outside to take away the too much snow. Ha. Now it is all done already. Good for us.

My friend Emmet had to get his special picture taken. For the little go far away books. Emmet has two little books. Zita and Niamh have two books.

Craig only has one. Too bad for him. 

If you have two little books you can go to the very very old universities in way far away. All by yourself. Ha. Nobody will say no. Ha. That is good. 

They have very old books in those universities. Emmet told me. With lots of beautiful pictures. Drawn on the insides. By way old church people. That is nice. I like pictures. 

Niamh is still looking at nice far away universities. 

I will not be able to guard her if she is not in our house. Oh dear. That is not right.

We had tasty Chinese food last night. Some fell right on me. Ha. That is good. I like Chinese food. 

Our friend Mister Peter came over. He is going to fix things. He is going to make the bathroom in the scary basement all beautiful. 

He has been a friend for a long long time. He is nearly retired too. Just like Craig. But he does not have any hair. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment