Friday 29 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Four

It is a quiet day.

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. 

But I got stick to you snow all over my legs. Little snow balls all over. I did not like that so much. 

Zita helped me to take them all away. With nice warm water. That is good. 

Niamh is not here. It is too very quiet when she is not here. She is still in not so far away Montreal. With the dance a lot friends.

She is coming home only tomorrow. Not today. Oh dear. That is not right.

They are only eating thin thin pancakes and chocolate. I do not know why. Niamh sent us a picture. 

They must be not so much money pancakes. Because they are not so fat. Our tasty own made pancakes are very fat. Ha. Too bad for Niamh. 

Zita had to go to the special restaurant. It is a secret restaurant. It is for a rascal ladies meeting. It is in a giant building. Way downtown. 

I could not go. Or Craig. It is an only if you wear a tie restaurant. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Emmet was busy reading all about the way far away ocean. For his nice university. 

Emmet does not have any ties either. Just tshirts. With pictures of the way old Gods on them. Oh well. 

Craig and I had peanut butter sandwiches for lunch. 

Craig is not so good at making peanut butter sandwiches. He always makes them too big. Then I have to help to eat them all up. Ha. Too bad for him.

He found the nasty man. In his other book. Now he is fighting scary Vikings again. Oh dear. 

Maybe there are monsters in this book. There were monsters on the new Viking program on the television. They were scary.

Craig told me there were no real monsters. They were just on the television. 

He said some people were like monsters but on the inside. I knew that. Dogs know when the outside and inside of people is all different. 

I saw one of them when Zita and I were on a nice walk. A long time ago. 

I gave him my very special bite you all up fierce growl. He went fast away. Ha. That is good. It is my job to know those things. It is known.

We will watch the nice detectives on the television tonight. It will not be scary. So I can have a nice nap on the comfy rug. In the den. Good for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment