Friday 15 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty

I had a nice quiet day. Sometimes nice quiet days are all just right. 

Miss Julia drove Niamh to their dance a lot school this morning. In the white little car. They did not get lost. That is good. 

So Zita and I went for our nice walk early. It was way cold day outside. 

We did not stay outside way too long. Just a bit of a nice walk. That is good. 

I did wear my special keep me warm coat today. Zita wore her inside out sheep gloves. She was still too cold. Oh dear. 

When we got home Craig and Zita had toasts. Me too. Just thin toasts today. Oh well. 

Then Zita went to bring all our newspapers to all the nice stores on the busy street. 

I stayed home and guarded Craig and Emmet. All by myself. Ha. 

It is not so hard to guard Craig and Emmet. They just read their interesting books. And write lots of big stories. 

And Emmet makes big bowls of pasta. For his lunch. 

We had a cheese toasties for lunch. Just Craig and me. Ha.

Then I just watched out my watching window. To make sure everything is all right. It is my job. 

I am a very good watcher. That is why I get lots of treats. 

Last night Niamh went to bed even before dinner. She had a used pizza for her dinner. 

She was way tired. Because she did not sleep the other night. Too busy. 

Now her dance a lot friend can go to her nice university. If she wants. That is good. 

Niamh and Miss Georgie are going out to dinner. At the nearly no money restaurant. 

I cannot go. I do not have any money. 

Dogs do not get money. We get tasty treats. And way comfy duvets. Ha. And people to take care of. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment