Thursday 7 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy One

I fell down this morning. After my nice walk. In my own house. Oh dear.

I hurt my leg. Everybody came to help me. Even my friend Emmet came up fast from the scary basement. That was nice. 

I had a nice long nap on the big comfy bed. To keep my friend Zita company. When she had to talk to all the rascal ladies. 

I had the nice nap because I was a bit way too sore. I had all the comfy pillows. Ha.

Craig has nice naps when he is way too sore. Me too. That is good. 

I am going to see my nice Doctor next week. Sometimes my leg makes a noise. Just like Craig's shoulders. Too bad for us. 

Zita says we are going to get some do not slip and fall rugs. Just for me. In the slippy hall. That is good.

I have to have some quiet days. So my leg will get all better again. Zita said so. Oh well. 

Miss Rachel came over to my house last night. To visit my friend Emmet. Before she went back to the be a doctor university. In way far away Ireland. 

She brought Emmet his favourite chocolates. You can not buy them here. Only way over there. 

Emmet went to his brand new class. This afternoon. All about the giant oceans way over there. Past way far away. Craig drove him to his nice university.

Zita and I had to work. 

I helped Zita move the cars this afternoon. She helped me get in to the gold big car. Because of my sore leg. That is nice. 

A big pointy pice of ice broke a hole in the front of the gold big car. Not a big hole. Just a nearly little hole. Oh dear. That is not right.

The way way loud take all the snow away machine was on my street last night. With all the loud giant trucks. They woke everybody up. 

Niamh and Emmet too. I did not bark at all. I cannot bark at the take the snow away machines. Or they will be scared and not take the snow all away. Emmet told me. 

Then we will not be able to leave the house and we will have no tasty food to eat.  Oh dear. That is why I did not bark. Even once. 

I just growled at them. It was not so loud. That is good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment