Wednesday 19 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred Twenty One

Early this morning when Zita and I were fast awake and we opened up the curtains there was another very beautiful day outside.

But the television said it is going to be a too hot outside day this afternoon. Oh my goodness.

So right after our tasty breakfast Zita and I were very busy.

Because the grass on our front yard was so tall Zita thought maybe there were tigers living there. Oh dear.

So she got the dangerous cut the grass machine from the basement so we would not have any tigers in our front yard.

I got right in the black go fast car .

So I could guard her. But not get all chopped up by the machine. That is my favourite job. Ha. 

And when we were all finished professor Jill came to see us.

So we went on a little just around here walk. That was nice. 

Then when we were back home Niamh was all awake and was all ready to go to work on her go fast bicycle.

Even when it is going to be too hot. Oh my goodness.

Niamh really likes going fast on her bicycle. Even in the too hot. 



And Emmet was awake too. 

Because he has so much writing to do he cannot have all the time nice sleep ins. Too bad for him.

Only Craig has lots of sleep ins. 

Because of his still broken legs. Too bad for him.

Then it was time I make the house all spic and span. With the very noisy clean the floor machine.

So I went outside to my side yard and had a lovely nap until she was all finished. 

After lunchtime mister Paul came to our house.

Because sometimes the clean dishes machine puts water all over our kitchen floor. That is not all right.

But he fixes his own broken machines all the time. So he came to fix ours too. 

Then he visited Craig and they just talked for a while. 

Because that is what old friends do. So they do not forget that they are friends. 

Emmet came outside to my side yard. To take my picture. 

To send to his friend Miss Nina. Because she is from France too. Just like me. 

But from a different part of France. By the giant ocean. 

Where they want to talk just like the very old Irish people. 

But their government only wants them to talk only like everybody else. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

Zita made a delicious chocolate cake for everybody’s dessert. But not for me. Oh well.

Then Zita went to look for a brand new tree for our front garden. 

But she was so hot when she got home she had to have an icy drink right away. My goodness.

I stayed in our cool all over house to mind Craig and Emmet. That was a good idea. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita tonight. 

Because Niamh had her dinner with her beautiful clothes store friends and it was a dragons game night for Emmet. Oh well. 

Maybe we might have a little dessert tonight. 

I got lots of chips at dinnertime. With mayonnaise on top. 

Because that is what they eat in Flanders. And I am a Bouvier de Flanders. Ha. 

Craig gave them to me. That is my very own just for me dessert. Ha. 

I got right up on the bed and I held Craig’s arm. With both my legs. 

So he could not get away. And I gave him lots and lots of kisses. Ha. 

Now he will get all better soon. Good for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment