Sunday 24 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Nine

Craig had a sleep in until late. Again.

Even Emmet and Niamh were all wide awake when he was all fast asleep. 

I had to wait for a long time before we could play catch the ball. Oh well.

Last night Craig and Zita went to the famous pizza store. With auntie Jane and uncle George. 

I stayed in our cosy house to guard everybody.

Emmet and Niamh and Lee and Cara and Lilly had pizzas too. Right here in our house. Ha.

From Mister Tony's tasty pizza store. That is good. They bring their tasty pizzas to our house. That is good. 

Everybody sat in the living room and talked and talked and talked. 

Except Emmet. He went back to his comfy bedroom. To write more stories for his nice university.

I guarded everybody all by myself. I stayed in our big bedroom. Because the ladies were very loud. 

It is hard to have a nice nap when everybody is dancing. All around you. Maybe they will step on you. Maybe. 

That is why I just guarded everybody from the big bedroom. Where nobody will step on you. Good for me.

Then Zita and Craig came home. That is good. They did not get all lost without me. They went to bed early. 

The ladies did not go to bed so early. I could hear them. 

We had brand new bagels for our lunch. After Craig was all awake. 

Then Niamh had to go for more practice dancing. For the very special beautiful dance party. 

Zita and I stayed here. Craig and Emmet too. 

Craig is still looking for the nasty man. He is very slow, because he does not have a nice dog to help him. Too bad for him.

We made special way tasty fat meatballs. Just for Niamh. All by ourselves. We had everything all over the kitchen. I stayed on my comfy bed. With my own blanket. 

I was a way big help. I did not get in the way at all. Good for me. 

Craig had to watch the football games this afternoon. He will not catch the nasty man today. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment