Friday 1 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Six

It is a brand new year. Ha. 

We had a little sleep in. Then we were all wide awake. But only Zita and I. 

I looked out my watching window. It was just the same. Oh well.

Then Craig was awake and we had our tasty toasts. That is good.

Niamh left her door not all shut. Ha. I jumped up on her big bed. Then she was all wide awake. Ha. Good for me. 

She did not come home until late late. Ha. Too bad for her.

When she finished writing all her stories she went all back to bed. Ha. For more lots of sleep.

Emmet was up late late too. 

Talking to all his friends from all over. On his big fast computer and on his little one. At the same time. That is silly. 

Craig's mother is going to come to our house for our nice dinner. I will try not to bark. Maybe. Oh well.

We are having tasty own made pie for our dinner. It is a French people's pie. I was French. A long long time ago. Ha. 

I do not eat French people's pies. They are not so good for my tummy.

I got lots of tasty cheese on my breakfast. This morning. Because it is a brand new never used at all year. That is good.

It was a very loud and bright night last night. I was not so scared. 

My friend Emmet came up from his comfy bedroom. We watched all the bright noisy lights out my watching window. 

We were not so scared. Because we were together. Scary things are not so scary when your friends are there too. It is known.

The little throw the snow away machine went on the sidewalk last night. Zita and I walked on them this morning. Not on the road. 

It is not so safe to walk on the road. Because some cars crash into everything on the road. Not just cars. Even people. And nice dogs like me. Oh dear.

So we do not walk on the all full of snow road. 

Zita and I made cookies today. And tasty all full of butter tarts. All by ourselves. For our tasty dessert tonight. I was a big help. Emmet too. 

Emmet likes to bake tasty food. Especially sticky chocolate squares. And chocolate fat croissants. 

Niamh cooks lots of nearly Chinese foods. Late at night. After dance a lot. 

Niamh is not going to teach dance a lot in the winter. She is way too busy at her dance a lot school. So Zita will not have fierce talks with anybody now. That is good. 

Craig can only make peanut butter sandwiches. And way too hot chillies. Too bad for him. Oh well. 

I only help in the kitchen. I do not cook. It is known.






No comments:

Post a Comment