Wednesday 20 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Five

It was only a cold day today. Not a way too cold day. Like yesterday. That is good.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Then we had three toasts for our breakfast. Ha. Good for me.

We had a nice quiet day. We were up late last night. Helping Niamh with her important story. For today. 

But today her teacher was too busy to take them. That is not right. 

At his nice university my friend Emmet is taking a class all about animals. Even turkeys. Ha. And dogs too. That is good. 

Maybe they will have a picture of me. That would be nice.

Emmet could write a very long story all about me. All about how very brave I am. And fierce. And happy. Ha. That would be a way good story.

After lunch Craig went and got Niamh from dance a lot school. Because Zita was very busy with the rascal ladies again. 

And then he went to get Emmet from his nice university. 

He went to the give you your food when you are still in your car store. 

He got a big box of too many chips. To keep him company. At the university. While he waited. He told me. Ha. That is silly.

When Niamh got home she had an until you are all wrinkly bath. Ha. 

So Zita and I went for a nice walk. Then I had a nap in front of the bathroom door. To guard her. Good for me. 

The present man brought us a new program. To watch at night. In the den. All about detectives on a little island in way far away Scotland. 

I do not know if they can speak like us in those way far away islands. 

Craig's way old uncles lived there. He could not understand them so much. Oh well. 

His uncle Festus had his very own newspaper. That is good. 

It is those islands where they make Zita's Scotsmen drink. And play the bagpipes all the time. And have giant swords. And way furry cows. With big big horns. Ha. Those are silly islands

It is because they only can have porridge for their breakfast. Not tasty toasts. With special jam. Like me. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Zita made our way special dessert tonight. All cooked peaches and brown sugar. Ha. 

Because we are having an all used dinner. Because the refrigerator was all too full. Oh dear. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment