Saturday 16 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty One

I was up until late last night. I had to wait for Niamh and her friend Miss Georgie to come home. It is my job.

Miss Georgie had her nice sleep here last night. Because she lives too far away. She had to get up early so she could go and teach dance a lot at her dancing place. 

Niamh went back to bed. Ha.

Craig had to go in the silver little car to his old friend's breakfast. Because it was all windy snow last night. Again.

I helped move the cars. I was a big help. That is good.

My friend Mister Kirian came to take away all the too much snow. 

He did not need my help. I was a bit sad. I am a good snow helper. It is known. 

Emmet is changing all the old Latin words into English words. For his stories. 

There are no punics in the story.  Oh well. That is not so interesting. Too bad for him. Emmet and I like the punics. They have giant elephants. Ha. 

Niamh has lots and lots of do it at home work. Oh well. It is not so nice out. That is a good time for do it at home work. 

There were awful squirrels on my trees this afternoon. 

Squirrels should all go away in the winter. Like my friends the ducks. Maybe they would forget how to come back. Maybe.

Craig sent a picture of a castle to cousin Orlaith. People can even buy it. It is not so far from her nice university. 

She said it would be warmer than her university. Oh dear. 

Her nice university is way way old. Right by the giant ocean. Maybe we should send her a nice cosy duvet. Just like mine. 

Mister Kirian and Craig and Emmet had Irish tea and cookies. And talked a lot. I had a nice nap. On my own bed. Ha.

Then Niamh and I went for a nice walk. We saw my friend Zita. On the street. She was very busy. I could not help. Too bad for me. 

After I had my dinner Craig watched a hockey game and a football game. All at the same time. That is silly. 

I had to remind him that it was my dinner time. A lot. I did not starve. That is good. 

After our nice walk Niamh went to a new place to do lots of work just to make you all tired. I do not know why. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment