Thursday 28 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Three

This morning my friend Niamh went on a big bus. To go to not so far away Montreal. With her dance a lot friends. To see another nice university.

They are going to stay at a not so much money hotel. Because they do not have so much money. 

They cannot go to the too much money coffee store. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Craig took Emmet to his nice university. Zita and I were way busy with all the rascal ladies. 

Then Zita went for a nice lunch with professor Jill. Jamie and I did not go. They went all by themselves. Without us. Too bad for us. 

Maybe they will get all lost. Then Jamie and I will have to find them. Maybe. 

We had blowing all around snow today. Not way too much. That is good. 

Craig got Emmet from his nice university this afternoon. I guarded the house all by myself. 

The present man brought us a brand new program for the television. All about people who live in a giant house. A long time ago. 

We have the other programs. Not this one. The nice people have a dog. That is why it is a good program.

Niamh sent me pictures of her nice hotel. On the brand new flat computer. The room is very big. It has two rooms. One room is an all round room. Because it is in a tower. 

It is not a castle. Just a old hotel. There are only scary ghost in castles. In way far away. That is good. 

She is going to have to sleep there tonight. She will not be in her own comfy bed. Oh dear. I do not like that so much. 

We are going to have the tasty food that Niamh does not like for our dinner. Because Niamh is not here. Ha. Good for us.

Craig and I had croissants for our lunch. Two of them. I got the crunchy ends. Ha. Good for me. I like croissants. 

Last night Craig and Emmet watched a scary Viking program. With monsters. Oh dear. I did not watch. Too bad for them. 

Then we watched the old detectives. All of us. Me too. It was not scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment