Tuesday 12 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Seven

It was a bit all windy snow today. I stayed in my cosy house this morning.

Craig did not go to the giant office today. Because his friend had another important meeting. And because of the windy snow. Maybe another day he said.

My friend Niamh was in the big newspaper. With lots of beautiful pictures. Even of Niamh. I saw them. 

It was because of the way special beautiful dance. Ha. That is good. 

She is going to wear Miss Rachel's cover you whole arm gloves. Ha. That is good.

Zita drove Emmet to his all day at his nice university day. Before she went way downtown to talk to the new rascal ladies.

When Emmet came home was very happy. His new professor told stories all about giant windy rain and frogs. 

Emmrt says he tells very funny stories. That is good. I like happy stories too. 

Zita said I can not play with the frogs. Maybe I might squish them. Oh dear. Oh well. Too bad for them.

When Zita got home she said we can go for nice walks again because my sore leg is perfect now. 

Craig said he is perfect too. He always tells everybody that. 

I do not think it is true. He can not walk so well. And he can not sing so well. Not like me. 

And he has to use the go fast chair.

The go fast chair is not so fast in the snow. Not as fast as me. Or Zita. 

He will get all stuck. Just like a car. Ha. Ha too bad for him. 

The take you away truck will have to come and bring him home. All frozen into ice. Ha. 

We did not have any tasty peanut butter sandwiches for lunch today. I do not know why.  

Zita gave me smelly cheese before we went for our just a little walk. We have to take it easy Zita said. That is good. 

Then Zita pushed all the nasty snow away from our cars. I was a big help. It is known. 

We got even more all black music machines last night. From just around the corner. Where I go for my nice walks. 

I do not know why we got to them. We have lots of music machines. Nearly everywhere. I like the nice music. Not the too loud music. 

Niamh and I like the fly like a swan music from dance a lot. Good for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment