Tuesday 19 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Four

It is a way too cold day outside. We had to be all bundled up before we could go outside.  

We were all up early. Except for Craig.

Then everybody left the warm house. Except Craig. And me.

We had a fat sticky bun for our breakfast. Craig did not even ask my friend Emmet if he could have one. Oh dear. That is not right. 

I got a special piece of toast. Because I only like toasts for our breakfast. 

Craig had to write a story for our nice Queen. I stayed in the den to help. I was a big help. 

We only played catch the ball a bit. Because of the way too cold. Oh well.

My comfy bed is back. Ha. I had a nice nap in the cosy kitchen. After lunch. It does not smell like me though. Oh well. It will. Ha. 

Emmet's nice professor was sad today. Because his old friend died. He was a professor too. In way way far away India. 

Because people were not very nice to him. Even in the government. Oh dear. That is not a nice government. They need brand new rascals. It is known. 

That is why his nice professor lives in our country now. Because we always get new rascals. Ha. Good for us.

Zita helped Niamh with her very long story last night. For a long time. Then Niamh was not so sad. That is good. But they were way tired. 

Hard thinking makes you tired. It is known. 

Craig and I had a cheese toasty for our lunch. I like cheese toasties. A lot.

Then we had bagel toasts for our extra lunch. When Zita and Emmet came home. Good for me. I got two lunches. Ha. 

When Zita came home from the way too small office she had to go to the make me beautiful store. She almost forgot. Oh dear. 

Craig's mother always forgets. She always thinks I am a boy. That is silly. 

I go to the make me beautiful store. Boys do not go there. Ha. Too bad for her. 

When Zita got home we only went for a very little walk. Because of the way too windy cold. Before our dinner. 




No comments:

Post a Comment