Thursday 14 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Nine

We had a very busy day.

Last night Niamh did not sleep in her own comfy bed. She went out way late. 

She was awake all night. At her other friend's house. 

They had to help one of her dance a lot friends write to all the nice universities. Before today started. That is good. 

It took a long long time. It is nice to have friends. When you need help. It is known. She will be very all tired tonight. I will keep her feet all comfy warm. 

Zita had another meeting this morning. An eat your breakfast at a restaurant meeting. That is silly. 

So we only went for a little walk this morning.

Craig and I had cheese toastys for our breakfast. By ourselves. Instead of toasts. That is good. 

When Zita got home we shoveled all the snow away. For the newspapers. I was a big help.

I can push the snow way far away. With my nose. Ha. Good for me. Then I am a bit soggy. Oh well. 

Today is the day all our newspapers come. In the very big truck. I did not bark at the nice men. Not even once. Ha. Good for me.

When all the nice men where here I learned how to open our back door. All by myself. It is not so hard. Ha. 

Now I can be a big help. Even more. Ha. Good for me. Zita was way surprised. Craig too. Ha.

We had even more blow all around snow. Last night. Oh well. Mister Kirian came to take it all away. I barked at him. I forgot I he was my friend. He had a hat on. Oh well. 

Lots of people came to get our newspapers. To give to all their friends. I did not bark so much at them today. That is good.

Zita and I went for our nice walk this afternoon. All the way to the our very busy street. 

We went to the bank store. The one where they give nice polite dogs tasty treats. 

I always get treats. Sometimes two. Ha. Good for me. 

Emmet is very busy. He has to learn all new old Latin words. And remember them. Oh well. 

We watched the old detectives last night. I guarded everybody. On the comfy rug. In the den. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment