Monday 18 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Three

Our friend Miss Julia drove Niamh to her too early practice dance a lot today.

But then Niamh called us. Because she was way sad. Oh dear. 

Her teacher forgot to tell them about how to write their very long stories. 

She was very very sad. I could not go to help her. I can not drive the cars. Dogs can not drive cars. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Dogs can put their head out the window and have very flappy ears. People can not do that. They would just all crash. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Now Niamh has a big lot of more work to do. Writing even more. So she was way sad.

When Zita was writing to Niamh I knew that everything was not just nice and right. I can tell. By looking at everybody. Because I am a way good guarding dog. Dogs know these things. All by ourselves. Ha. 

I sat right beside Craig when Zita talked to Niamh. On her telephone. I did not move at all. Not even my tail. 

Then it was all right again. I could tell. I could leave Craig and Zita and look out the watching window. Craig made more too much coffee.

Niamh can fix her important story all up. Craig and Zita and Emmet will help. I will keep her all cosy warm. Then she will not be sad. That is right. It is my job. 

People with dogs do not have to be all sad. Dogs make people happy. It is our job. 

Cats do not make people happy. They just sleep when everybody is all awake. Silly cats.

My comfy bed had to go into the clean clothes machine. Because Zita said it was smelly. I like it just like that. Oh well. 

People like things all spic and span. Even me. Oh well.

Craig had a bath last night. Now he does not smell so nice. Just smells all soapy clean. Oh well.

Our friend Kirian came this afternoon to move all the too much snow away. That is nice. 

We can not play catch the ball when my side yard is all full of snow. That is why it is good Mister Kirian takes the snow all away. 

It is not a way good day for my friend Niamh. After her dance a lot school she was all frozen into just a stick. And could not walk to our house. 

Because of the way too much windy cold.

So Zita got her. In the toasty all warm gold big car. It was all warm because Zita got Emmet from his nice university. So he would not be all frozen too. 

When you are all frozen you can not start all by yourself. Just like the car. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment