Thursday 21 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Six

It was a nice day. Zita and I had a nice long walk this morning.

Then we had our toasts. I did not get so much toasts today. 

I had a sick tummy today. Because I eat snow. 

I always get a sick tummy when I eat snow. Or even nice tasty ice cubes. I should not eat snow. Oh well.

Craig took Emmet to his nice university after lunch. I helped move the cars. It is not a hard job. It is just a nice job. 

Then I get to sit in the car and watch everything. To make sure everything is all right. That is good.

Zita had to talk to the rascal ladies all morning. On the telephone. I guarded her. All morning. Good for me.

Last night Craig and Zita read Niamh's important story. It was very good. She is a way good story writer. 

Her story made Zita laugh. That is good. 

Laughing is good for your tummy. Not like snow. Oh well. 

Niamh had to get up and all wake in the middle of the night. Because her story broke and she had to fix it.

I do not know why it broke. Maybe it was the squirrels. She was still way too all asleep to tell me. Oh well.

I hate squirrels. It is known.

Emmet is going to write a not so long story all about a way old battle. With boats. On the giant oceans. Way way far away in India. 

They are not Viking boats. That is good. Vikings are too scary. They have giant axes. To chop you all up. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

Zita is going out for tasty desserts tonight. And coffees. With her lady friends. That is nice. 

I will guard everybody else. Right here in my comfy house. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment