Saturday 3 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Two

When Zita and I were wide awake we sat in the living room.

And I looked out my watching window while she had her fluffy coffee.

Then she went to the hardware store to get another round paint brush. 

Because there is still lots and lots of paint to do. Oh well.

Then Zita and I went for a lovely walk.

Before it got too hot for our feet. 

Because today was a hot day. 

Craig was all awake when we got home.

Because today is his old friends coffees in the park Saturday. 

And Zita got him two lovely croissants to take for his breakfast.

Zita and I stayed here to do even more painting.

But I stayed outside a lot. 

So I would not get more spotty. 

And when Craig got got home he was a bit melted. 



So he went into the den where it is cool. 

I had my lunch in the dining room again. 

Because everything is moved all around in the kitchen again. 

So I went outside into my side yard. 

But only to smell the wind. 

So I was sure everything was all right. Then I came back in.

But I had  to be very careful walking around.

Because some of the walls are brand new painted. Oh my goodness. 

Niamh sent me pictures from the giant ocean house.



And a Mister Dallas was there for their delicious breakfast.

He is a nice big dog who can mind everybody for me. Ha. That is good. 

There were lots and lots of very tasty treats in that house today.


And then all the ladies went to the very big beach. 

Right beside the giant ocean so they could go swimming. 


Today is Miss Alice’s day not to be a doctor.

So she and Emmet will go for a nice walk to somewhere and maybe have some delicious treats. 

Because that is what they do for a nice relax in way far away Cork. That is nice. 

Maybe beside the river.

Because there is a very big river right in the middle of that city. 

It even goes through Emmet’s very old university. 

But now they have a brand new bridge too. Ha. 


And it has the same name as Zita’s family. 

Maybe it is their own bridge. Maybe. 

I minded Zita this afternoon right in the kitchen.



 And I did not get even a bit more spotty. Ha. Good for me.

Yesterday Niamh went swimming after dinnertime. 



Right in the giant ocean. 

But there were no sharks there. Or giant whales. 

So they did not get all gobbled up. That was good. 

We had some very delicious used from India for dinner.

I got some of the very chewy bread. Ha. 

Then we watched a new detective program. From Flanders. Ha.

That is where all the nice Bouvier dogs came from. A long time ago. 

But some still live there right now. My goodness me.

When it is over we will go to our comfy beds. Together. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment