Monday 25 January 2016

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety

It is not so cold today.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Craig did not have a nice sleep in today. Ha.

When we got home we had fat toasts. And coffees. Craig made all the coffees. It is his job. 

Then Zita drove Emmet to his nice university. It is an all day university day. He will eat donuts and hot chocolate for his lunch. Oh well. 

Emmet's friend Miss Rachel's mother came to my house last night. In a giant truck. 

She gave us Miss Rachel's old just for special beautiful dances dress. That is nice. It was for my friend Niamh. To see if it fits all over.

It is way beautiful. And sparkly.  Good for us. 

Niamh's friend Miss Victoria has another beautiful dress. Niamh is going to try it too. 

Zita and Niamh and I love beautiful dresses. Craig and Emmet just like black tshirts. Too bad for them.

I got a brand new just for me giant red ball. From Zita. With a rope. It was a special present. 

Because she said I am the very best making everybody happy dog. That is true. 

It is an outside ball. Because it is too big. For the living room. Oh well. 

My friend Maggie is not so well. She cannot stand up all by herself today. That is not right. Oh dear. 

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. Before I go all fast asleep. It is nice to talk to friends when things are not all right. It is known.

Today is another special Scotsman's day. All day. Oh well. 

Craig will listen to lots of Scotsman's songs. And bagpipes. Oh well. 

We will not have to eat Scotsman's food tonight. That is good. 

We will have just nice regular nice tasty food. Not the insides of anything. 

Maybe we will have the tasty meatballs Zita and I made last night. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe Zita will have some of the Scotsman's very old drink. Maybe. 

Lots of people only like way old bottles of Scotsman's drink. I do not know why.  Zita too. Oh well. 

I only like brand new water. Not way old dirty water. That is silly. 

We got more detective stories. From the present man. About the way old detectives. The funny ones. Maybe we will watch them tonight. Maybe not.




No comments:

Post a Comment