Saturday 31 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Ninety Three

I have had a very busy day.

We did not go to bed until so late last night. Niamh was running around and around for money for the dance a lot school. Zita had to get her way past our bedtime.

Last night we made the other bed room in the basement all beautiful. With lovely pictures on the walls. For cousin Orlaith from way far away Ireland.  

Everybody slept in today. Except for Craig.  He and Mister Paul had to go to the very old men's breakfast party. They go all the time. Except in the way too much snow time. They would get lost in the too much snow. Too bad for them.

Mister Paul is going to far away England. To be a baby sitter. For little baby called Maxwell. He has to stay for weeks and weeks. Until he learns how to be a good baby sitter. 

Who will fix Emmet's noisy bathroom if Mister Paul is not here? Oh dear. 

Craig will have to go to the breakfast for not too much money store all by himself. Oh dear. I could go. I like breakfasts. 

Zita and doctor Susan had to drive to far away to find cousin Orlaith at the not very near airport. For all day. I am in charge again. Zita said so. Too bad for Craig and Emmet.

I guarded the house. All by myself because Emmet was still fast asleep in his comfy bed. 

Then Craig came home to help me. And play throw the blue ball. And make peanut sandwiches for lunch. I like peanut butter. It is known.

Niamh came home from her practice dance for everyone day. And right away she went to Julia's cottage in the wild forest. It does not have an outside bathtub. Just a nice big lake. There are no sharks in this lake. Niamh told me so. That is good. 

Craig and Emmet have to make their own dinner. Zita will not be home until late. Ha. 

Last night a nasty squirrel bit the beautiful lights in my trees. Some of them do not work now. Oh dear. I hate squirrels. Maybe it died. Sometimes that happens. Jamie's saw one explode. Ha. I hate squirrels. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment