Wednesday 14 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Seventy Six

It was beautiful today. Zita and I went for a very nice long walk. I did not pull at all. Good for me. 

We saw my friends the ducks in the other pond. And the way big blue bird. It was catching fish. It is a bit scary. I do not go so close. It is way big. 

We worked a lot in the garden today. Making all the flowers happy. That is good.

We made a place for our do not get stuck in the snow tires. In the other basement room. Not Emmet's comfy bed room with the all the comfy pillows.

Craig and Emmet and Uncle Bill went out for lunch. Emmet gets his coke in glass bottles at this nice restaurant. He says it tastes better. Ha. 

Uncle Bill and Zita went to the nice far away garden store. In Uncle Bill's big truck. To get some beautiful stones for my patio. And more beautiful flowers. That is good.

Niamh got home all safe and tired from the scary forest trip. She told me she had to carry her boat forever on her trip to the scary forest. She said there were no bears to help carry her boat. Oh dear. 

Bears will not help carry boats. They will just eat you. Oh dear. People are silly. 

She needed an elephant. Elephants are nice. And help people. Uncle Bill saw lots of them in way far away. Elephants will not eat you. They did not eat the Punics. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment