Wednesday 7 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Sixty Nine

I went to get Niamh at the very late dance a lot last night. In the gold big car. I did not bark at all.   Good for me.

Today is my friend Zita's birthday. She is not old like Craig. Ha.

Craig had to go out early today. To do the present shopping. He got me a secret present for the sing happy birthday party. I do not know what it is. It is a secret present.

I helped Zita in the garden this morning. All the beautiful flowers are nearly all up. From inside the ground where they hide from the nasty squirrels and the bunnies all winter. Ha.

We have little blue flowers behind the rocks. That is good.

Craig and I had croissants for lunch. No toasts today. Oh well. I like croissants too.

Our newspapers are coming today. Not tomorrow. Maybe it is a birthday present for Zita. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Nice Mister Nicastro is making us the happy birthday dinner. Craig told me. That is a good happy birthday present. 

Mister Nicastro has a very smelly store. It is full of lots and lots of cheese. That is good. Only nice dogs like me can go into his store. Not nasty dogs who try to bite me. It is known.

Zita's mother and father called her. From way far away Ireland. To sing the happy birthday song. That is good.

Zorro still has a sick tummy. I did not see him today at all. Oh dear. Maybe I will see Jamie later. I will ask her. 

Zita got beautiful flowers from Maggie Dog's house. That is nice. I like beautiful flowers. 

We are going to sing the happy birthday song tonight. Even Craig. He cannot sing very well. Too bad for us. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment