Monday 5 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Sixty Seven

I had a busy day. We got up early. 

Zita had to go and sleep in Niamh's big new bed last night. Niamh had bad dreams. I stayed on our nice bed. To keep Craig company. 

Sometime I have bad dreams too. About nasty squirrels. Or my family going far away and forgetting all about me. It is not nice to have bad dreams. It is known.

Craig and Emmet and Uncle a Bill could not go out for their special lunch today.

Emmet had to go to see his nice doctor. She had to take out the extra pieces where they sewed Emmet all backup. And put new bandages on the nasty hole in his back. Oh dear. He came home and had a nice lie down. And some Irish tea. And pasta with lots of the Mister Nicasto's special very good pasta cheese. I did not get any. Oh well.

They will go out another day and eat way too many chips Craig said.

The nasty dog who tried to bite me came by my street. I barked at him until he ran away. He lives around the corner. We do not go on that street. I do not know why he is nasty. Maybe his family is nasty too. Oh dear. 

It is a nice day. I did not have a sick tummy today. That is good. 

I have a new title. Zita says I am Miss Poppy the Relentless. That is a good title. Ha. 

Craig and Emmet do not have titles. Auntie Louise has a nice title. Uncle Bill does not. Only turkeys. Too bad for him. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment