Saturday 3 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Fifty Five

All the too much snow is gone. Craig went to breakfast with his way too old friends today. That is good. He played throw the Red Ball first. That is good.

Zita and I got Niamh out of bed. That is a big job. I have to jump up on the very high bed and dig the fat duvet all off. Ha. She has to go to dance a lot today. Twice.

Zita and I went for our nice long walk. No water in my pond yet. Oh well. 

Uncle Bill came over for a visit. No turkeys today either. Maybe Monday. Before he and Emmet and Craig go out for their way too many chips lunch. Ha.

Uncle Bill had his you can't see me clothes on. I can see him. The clothes do not work very well. Ha.

Zita cleaned up our garden. Just a bit. I helped just a bit too. It is nice to help. And keep the awful squirrels away. 

Zita and I had to go to the stores on the very busy street. To get a birthday card for cousin Emma in way far away Ireland. 

The nice store has lots and lots of cards. But no cheese like Mister Nicastro's nice store. And no treats for nice quiet dogs. Oh well. 

They did not have a special nice card. Oh dear.  We went to the very old hardware store. They have treats for nice dogs. I got one. Ha. We had a good walk. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet had Mister Nicastro's own made pizza last night. Zita said it was very good. That is good. My nose likes Mister Nicastro's store. A lot. It is known. 

Craig's hockey team was going to win. But it lost. Oh well.

I had a sick tummy last night. I ate too many ice cubes too fast. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment