Wednesday 28 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Ninety

It is a not so hot day. Zita had to wear her little jacket for our very nice walk this morning. It is our get up way too early morning. Oh well. 

Craig and Paul went off to the not too much money for breakfast store again. Craig bought a new little table for our patio at the store. He had to put it all together. By himself.

All the stuff you buy at the not too much money for breakfast store has to be put all together when you bring it home. 

The new table is for the coffees and our toasts in the morning. When we are sitting on the beautiful patio. Looking at my pond. 

Craig went to the Mister Lee Valley store too. He says it Is a very nice store. They send us beautiful magazines all the time. Craig bought a not secret present for Zita. Special scissors for our beautiful garden. To make the green beans all tastey. That is good for me.

Our cousin from way far away Ireland is coming for a visit. To look at universities. She is going to live in the other little bedroom in the basement for a little while. It is not cousin Ciara. It is another cousin. I do not know her name. Nobody told me.

Zita is making it all beautiful. I am being a big help. We found lots of nice pictures for the walls. None of me. Oh well.

There are words dogs do not like. I do not like - I am busy Popy. Or just a minute. Or you have to wait Poppy. They are not nice words. I do not listen to them. Ha.

When Craig's asks me to guard my friend Emmet I do not say I am busy. That is not fair. It is hard being a dog. It is known.

I did not go for a car ride last night. Too much barking. Oh dear. 

Craig's hockey team won last night. He was excited. I was having a nice nap on my comfy bed. Dogs do not play hockey. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment