Sunday 11 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Seventy Three

We had to get up way way early this morning. 

Niamh is going to sleep in the scary forest. In a tent. With all her friends from dance a lot school. So they can learn everything about the scary forest. They have to go on a bus. Way early in the morning. Oh dear.

I could not go. There was no more room on the big bus. Niamh told me. It is not a way nice bus. It does not have a bathroom. Oh dear.

Craig stayed in bed a long time this morning. Zita had to give me my breakfast. That is not right. That is Craig's job. 

He had to watch the cars race. We do not get any toasts when he has to watch the cars race. Oh well.

It is the summer now. I know it. My special flappy door is up for the side yard. I can go in and out whenever I want. That is good. I really like my flappy door. Craig and Zita made it last year. Just for me.  Ha.

It is the say thanks to all the nice mothers day. And give them lovey presents. I gave Zita chocolates. Zita likes chocolates. I do not eat chocolates. I would be sick. Oh dear.

I do not know where my mother lives. She moved. She would be very happy for me. Because I have way nice family to take care of me. Not all dogs have nice families. And not all families have nice dogs. That is sad. Oh well.

Craig gave Zita a bottle of way old scotch. So she can pretend to be a Scotsman too. It is in a nice box. Oh well. He always gives her old scotch. It is because he is old too. He should give her bottles of nice brand new scotch. It is known. All my food is brand new. 

We are having a little cheese party tonight. Paul is coming to have his dinner here too. He will fix something. He likes fixing things. And drinking coffee. 

Niamh will not be here tonight. I do not like it when my family is not all together. It is not right. How can I guard everybody if they are not all here. With me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment